Pages

Monday, July 24, 2006

Almost August???


Where Is Your Heart?
I created this ATC as part of our JGesso swap. Needless to say I have had some question as to where my heart is these days. It seemed fitting to ask the question...because isn't it best to have your heart IN your home?

I have no idea WHO will even be reading this! I have been so remiss at updating this thing! Many things have been happening in my life...

Jolee came back...hopefully forever. She's been home for about 3 weeks and everything is just amazing. It's hard, but better and better every day. My heart is happy having her home.

Laura and my brother, Tim, visited for a couple of weeks. Tim's girlfriend, Lindsey was here as well. I'd love to say it was easy as pie, but it's was hard on everyone, I think. A lot of people, 2 crazy kids and two parents doing whatever they could to maintain some semblance of order.

But, now life is back to normal. Whatever that is! I find that I'm having a very hard time getting BACK into my art. I also discovered that I was stressing about selling my art and that I was neglecting the fun of doing it for myself. So, I'm back on the wagon!

Oh, my house is torn apart as well...which adds to my escapism!

I promise that I'll try to be better with my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment