Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Funky Shelf


This is a shelf that I stripped the paint off and had fun with! I had it sitting in my basement, 1/2 finished, for quite sometime. I brought it up a few weeks ago and sat down to finish it! I had fun coming up with the designs on the ends and, of course, BURNING the wood! I love tools!!! I hope you can read the words...if not....
Seize the Day
Relish the Night
Be a Friend
Cherish Family
Love Freely
Follow Your Heart
Live Life to the Fullest
Seek Peace

And, as my friend Bean would say, "totally unrelated," I am catching up with an old friend, Nicole, that is living in El Salvador. We are corresponding via email. It's so amazing to "talk" to someone that I haven't seen or spoken to in over 20 years. Life is so amazing, so small and yet, so big.

So, Nicole, howsabout that cup of coffee next time I'm in El Salvador or you're in Maine??? Maybe we could meet in Guatemala?

May peace be with you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sock drawer and your shelf!! Thanks for coming to my class last night, I am looking forward to coffee on Monday.

    ReplyDelete