Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

Life is Fun...

Which is why I haven't updated my blog in sometime...so sorry to those of you who actually read this silly thing!

My wonderful husband and I went away last weekend ALONE! Yep, that's right...NO KIDS!!! My mother, A.K.A. The Saint, stayed at my home with all three of the rascals AND the dog! We stayed at The Inn at Ocean's Edge in Lincolnville, just outside of Camden. It is on a VERY rocky beach and these are the treasures I just HAD to bring home:
And here's a photo of my new favorite project. I am calling them Mother's Earrings. A friend of mine is buying them up like crazycakes! I have made them for myself, my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. They are quite simple and lovely, if I do say so myself! If you are interested in pair, they are $18 for 4 stones, $15 for 3 stones, $12 for 2, and, obviously, you have to let me know what months to represent in the earrings. I'm working on a pendant as well.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Glad to see you are back. I DO read your blog because I need to know what is going on in your (sometimes hectic) life - and this works. Do you get any of my comments? I type them in but have no idea where they end up. Certainly not on your blog!
    I LOVE the "Mother's earrings" and I will need a four-stone set of earrings. Colors? Whatever they are for Feb.20th, Oct.10th, Nov.29th, and Dec.9th. That should do it - any more and I won't be able to lift my head!Bill my PayPal account!!!
    LJ

    ReplyDelete