Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Artemis
...in Greek mythology is the virgin Goddess of the Hunt and Moon and the twin sister of Apollo. I, of course, have added my own persona to Artemis...being more of a protector of animals and of the heart.

A lot going on for me these last couple of days...a lot in my head...racing around, and around, and around. I've been trying to not obsess, trying to be present. Sometimes it's much easier than others. I've been dreaming a lot...my dreams are such a window to my soul. I'm trying to process them without getting to bogged down in them. I'm planning to funnel some of that into art...I'm going to do some creative journaling today. We'll see how that goes. I'm having a very hard time getting motivated.

We had a great time last night at JGesso! Thank you Kate! It's so amazing to me the talent and inspiration around me. Kate has her own line of greeting cards. You can see them at Kitchen Table Cards. She and Hannah have just created some amazing art quilt blocks...I am just in awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment