Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Summer is Here...


...and off in the garden am I! I find that I don't have much energy for art right now...it's in my heart, but doesn't come through my fingers...there is too much dirt under my nails for the creativity to seep through!

Real Tree
I did manage to create this fun ATC during my art date last week. I was very impatient and her "hairdo" got a little messed up, but she's pretty spectacular all the same. I am in the process of "growing" into myself...trying to be real as much as possible. I have found that I have many facades...I am whoever I think I'm expected to be. I'm hoping that one night I, too, will dream that I am real...and that I will be able to remember that dream and bring it into my reality.

I will have a set of "fruit" ATC's to share coming up soon...they are do to JGesso tomorrow night! Yikes! Actually, "Lemon Tree" was one that will be included in that group.

I have posted the scrapbook that I made for my sister's graduation gift on my flicker site. Let me know what you think! It's pretty simple...I did it in 2 days...yes, I am the worlds best procrastinator!

1 comment: