Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

Art in My Head...

Sad, but true. There is no art to showcase today...only partially done projects or the thousands of projects that are in my head.

I have, however, been working very diligently on an "art" project. I am transforming a basement room into my girls' new playspace. As I was painting the stairs leading to the basement the other day, I realized that I should have taken "before" photos. It looks a lot better now! I will try to take some "now" photos and then post the "then" photos when it's all put together. I'm having fun with it and trying to "design on a dime" like those pros on HGTV!

Another new addiction that I'm working on is dancing! I have an acquaintance that loves to dance almost as much as I do! She and I met out at 9:30PM a few weeks ago and danced our booties off to a great band, SlyChi.

as my mother would say, "it was good, clean fun!"

Other than that, I'm busy being the best mother I can be to my three girls and my teenager, Lindsey. It's the hardest job I will ever have and the one with no room for error. Damn, that's a lot of pressure! I'm also having fun planning a baby shower for my new niece, Nina, who just arrived from China a month ago. Here's a photo of her!
All for now. Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment