Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Homework...

I am taking Fundamentals of Design I at USM every Tuesday and Thursday from 3-9:30 and it's kicking my arse! I cannot believe how much I DON'T know! It's challenging me in ways I didn't think it would...which is great. It's just what I need. But...it does take some of my superfluous time away from taking photos of any "fun" art that I have been creating here and there.

One thing that is happening is my 20th year class reunion! We are having it this weekend and the only responsibility I can muster the energy to do is the name tags! So, here is the photo of me as a high school senior that will appear on my name tag! You can't see it, but I have a very long, bleached blond "tail"...my dad just LOVED it...NOT!

I am looking forward to seeing old classmates that I haven't been in touch with. 10 years does a lot for us humans...I know that I have certainly changed since the last time I saw many of these people. I am excited to see how everyone has grown and matured and "grown into" themselves.

Of course, I'm also excited to show off my beautiful family too! I'll try to take photos and share!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize your 20th reunion was this weekend. Have a great time, and yes! share those beautiful children of yours - and your great husband too. You have so much to be proud of!

    Loved the picture. Sometimes there are more resembalances (sp?) than others.......

    I am happy that your class is a challenge and that you are learning so much. I totally understand, as well you know, that it is often a struggle and you may want to just throw in the towel - and the paints and brushes and books. Hang in there kiddo! You will have soooo much to offer when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time - and I had a tail to - but THAT was so long ago! Let's get together some time next week if you can!!

    ReplyDelete