Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Inspirational Crocheting...


We are doing community blankets at Meka's school for 3 families that were impacted by a horrible car accident a few weeks back. The project is absolutely amazing. I will take photographs of the finished blankets and post them when I get them.

The school asked members of the school community to knit or crochet 5" squares for the blankets. All of the squares will then be sewn into blankets for the people that were involved in the accident. I have done a few "boring" squares and then came up with this one. I just love it. I used leftover yummy yarn (I have NO idea what it is, just know that it's yummy!) and then embellished with a crocheted flower, buttons and some metal letters.

I made a very fun ATC yesterday that I was very excited to share and I have lost the darn thing! I'll post it when I find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment