Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.

My family made me a scrumptious breakfast: egg sandwich, strawberries, coffee and orange juice...all served outside on our patio. I had lots of lovely gifts...a new basket/tote filled with gardening goodies and a JoAnn giftcard! My thoughtful husband also got me a "grow-light" contraption for starting seedlings. He's so thoughtful!!! They also bought me some beautiful purple pansies...lovely!

We went to Lowell's cove just in time for low tide. I looked for sea glass and other treasures while everyone else had fun in the water. I know, ocean water in Maine in MAY!!! Craziness!!!


We then went to lunch at a lovely cafe in Harpswell.

We came home, I made some art. Donny made an amazing dinner and now I get to share my creations with you!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment