Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catching up...

Things have been quite lively here...getting ready for winter (sigh....) and having fun during this beautiful fall!

I spent a lovely weekend away at Kieve last weekend...having a blast with some of my very wonderful women friends. It's so funny to look around the table at women that I would never dream to be friends with, and realize that they are some of my closest "people." I share A LOT with them...maybe TOO much!!!

Anyone got a dollar bill????? (Inside joke for this fall's group!)

Anywho...

Painting anyone? Jolee and Elvia did an outstanding job painting these pieces of a birdhouse. We have it almost constructed...more photos of it completed later.

And a piece of art. It wouldn't be a posting without art, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment