Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Harvest...



Not much to say today...except that my husband went out of town for the week and I'm TOAST already! We had an impromptu haircut (NOT by me), a pretty-darned-close-to-the-eye injury from a flying metal serving tray...is that enough? 'Cause, if not, I'm sure I can come up with more!

But, the great news is that I harvested all of our carrots today...as you can see above! They are beautiful! Gracy and Elvia helped me...Gracy LOVES eating carrots and was laying beside me begging the entire time.


This lovely was done by Jolee and me. She did the base painting and glued various papers and things on. I tried my hand at drawing Jolee but it's not even close! Oh well! The upper body is whacked out...but I had fun and Jolee did too! Another idea/inspiration from Kelly Rae Roberts...I highly suggest her book!

No comments:

Post a Comment