Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

no rest yet...

It's 2am. I cannot believe how many nights I have been awake past midnight! I'm usually in bed by 10 at the very latest...

I am so exhausted. What a long day. I have been taking care of my dad, of courtney, of everyone else...all day. I'm so tired.

I just finished doing Dad's laundry. Yes, laundry at 2am. It had to be done and he needs rest more than I do...so I did it.

It did give me the chance to talk to Laura. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She's certainly one of my angels...she knows me so well...too well sometimes! And she can bring me back down to reality when I'm flying off on one of my self-righteous rages. Thank God for her...

I have a poem in me...but that's where it's gonna stay. Maybe I'll get it out tomorrow? I just have to go to bed now.

I'm going home tomorrow. I cannot wait to wrap my arms around my girls, have them wrap their arms around ME. Have someone loving ME for a change...and to be hugged, to be taken care of by my wonderful husband. I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:15 AM

    Being a little sleep deprived this morning was well worth it - and the the chance to hear you laugh a little while waiting for the tighty whities to dry at 1AM!
    LJ

    ReplyDelete