Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Happy Birthday to my MAN!

It was Donny's birthday yesterday. He turned 30-11. He took the day off from work and spent a "Donny Day" just doing the things he wanted to do. We ended the day with our good friends, Shannon and Curt, enjoying a dinner together at Gauchos Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse in Portland. It was an interesting experience, but one we probably won't repeat. The attraction of the Brazilian steakhouse is that you eat meat...LOTS of meat. Those of you who know me know that I'm not very fond of LOTS of meat! It was quite fun, however, to turn our "meat card" to green and watch the meat flow to our table! Men carrying metal boards with a long skewer:
Today Meka and I are being stealthy and going out to get Donny more presents for his "official" party tomorrow. It's not really a "party", per se, it's more of a family gathering...his mother and father will be here for a special birthday dinner. Flank steak and cream puffs!!!

Meka and I blew some eggs this morning. I'll take photos and let you see how they turn out once they are decorated for the Easter Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment