Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Carrie Holstrom and Caitlin sharing a smile bedside.


Ah...so good to smile with my sisters!

I have so much to say, but not much to say...it's hard to know who reads this, what I can say, what I can truly reveal...I certainly don't want to offend or hurt anyone's feelings...so I will edit my thoughts a bit...

Last week was hard...I just about hit rock bottom. I cried each night and was wallowing in self pity about my monotonous and dull existence. I TRIED to realize what a gift I have being able to stay home with my children, but the meals, laundry, cleaning...and doing it all over again the next day was getting to me. That and the 21-year-old-sister drama in my life was draining me beyond belief.

But something shifted and I'm doing MUCH better!

Going down to Boston on Saturday was a nice surprise for me. I anticipated a frustrating day filled with me struggling to keep my sanity, but that didn't happen. I thoroughly enjoyed my entire day with my sisters and with Mike and Carrie Holstrom. I just chose to NOT let anything get to me.

And now the sun is shining and warming up my little space in the world I am thankful for that! Now I just have to clean that window that the sun shines through so that I don't get disgusted each time I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment