Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Breathing....




I must remember to keep breathing! I am getting so uptight about so much lately...there's big stuff on my plate and I feel like my plate keeps getting smaller and smaller!

We received our tuition assistance letter today...we cannot afford to send the girls to Merriconeag any longer. I am so sad. We have loved the school, as have the girls. I wish I had a trust fund lurking somewhere! I know everything happens for a reason, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head and heart around this one.

And then there's my sister coming home in less than two weeks. I'm trying so hard to get lots done now so that when she comes home I can just BE with her and enjoy spending time with her. I'm burning myself out going up to dad's and making sure everything is just perfect for when they come home. Meanwhile, things at my own house are much LESS than perfect!

One of our chickens was "offed" yesterday. It was one of my favorites, Josephine. I think it was the "neighborhood" fisher. I'm a lover of nature, but I really wish the fisher would leave my girls alone!!! I was afraid it had gotten Sophia today, she's Meka's favorite...but she's still alive. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment