Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

GREAT Artsy Weekend!

Catherine, Hannah and I had an incredible weekend...together and with new friends. We learned a lot, laughed a lot and HELD our tongues a lot! The workshop with Claudine was amazing. She's a warm-hearted, humble woman with a sweet soul.


gee, haven't changed much, have I? Not paying attention in class...

Claudine, you rock, sistah!

and our new friend, Shoshanna...she was a found treasure of the weekend! We had such a great time getting to know her and becoming fast friends. I'll share sushi with you anytime, my love!

and my art...those of you who know me, know that I cannot "produce" when with other people. I managed to put some stuff together. I'm looking forward to see what happens to it now that it's "home!"

2 comments:

  1. Leslie! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I am grateful to have met you...however brief it was...your creative soul was a part of a magical weekend with Claudine. I love you art! Warmly, ~gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend was great, although I wish the layout of the studios allowed for more interaction with everyone who was there. You gals seem like a fun bunch !

    ReplyDelete