Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Freakin' Birthday to me....

I wrote in my journal today..."Happy Birthday?"

Because it's just not happy. It's just another day of changing shitty diapers, listening to whining, driving here there and everywhere and not enjoying myself at all.

How's that for self-pity? So much for the censoring, huh?

Just a sampling of my wonderful birthday morning...please resist the urge to want to covet my life:
1. got woken up at 5:30am
2. had hot coffee spilled on my by jumping child at 7am
3. Listened to chorus of whining combined with the occasional screaming while drying my hair
4. Realized that I'm really FAT and hate my body right now
5. Drove all three kids to speech therapy and then listened to Elvia whine and scream for an hour. Fantasized about shopping at TJMaxx after speech therapy...talking myself into the fake reality that it would be fun.
6. Pulled into the TJMaxx parking lot, took the keys out of the ignition, turned around to look at Jolee..she PUKES everywhere.
7. Had a fit.
8. Called Donny crying and whining about how much I hate my life.

the rest is just icing on my incredibly stale, tasteless birthday cake.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    And all that before noon? Wow! I can't wait to hear about the REST of your day!!! Hopefully it will be a little of that - REST. Sounds like you need a bit of that. I'll bet you just can't wait for March 18th to roll around, huh? Better than a Calgon bath - but hey! that might just do the trick about now.
    Happy Birthday, Kiddo. Some birthdays are just destined to be better than others. I love you!
    LJ

    ReplyDelete